Search This Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Student Leadership Retreat at NWFSC

I am attending this event on the Northwest Florida State campus in Niceville.  I encourage ALL students to learn with me about leadership skills and networking.  It is a great way to interact with other students and receive expert information.  This is an exceptional opportunity for all students to improve their communication and organizational skills!  This event is free of charge and complementary lunch is included. 
As for myself, attending this instructional event will guide me to become an improved leader and board member for both Phi Theta Kappa and SHRM.  Also, it will teach me ways to excel within leadership opportunities in my healthcare management business career!  If you have any questions about becoming involved with organizations here on campus, I would be happy to guide you in the right direction.  Please contact me at: smalleyj@nwfsc.edu
 

 
 
Join NWF student leaders at the Student Leadership Retreat 2017 for a slammed pack day of leadership development. Attendees will participate in interactive workshops and engage in thoughtful discussions with other student leaders.  Students will develop various essential leadership skills such as communication, team building, problem-solving, self-awareness, and critical thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment